When using our services you may be asked to supply personal data. Providing this information is voluntary. Your personal data is used in strict accordance with German data protection laws. Personal data supplied on CP autosport websites is used as part of the contract procedure and in order to process your requests. Processing and using your data for consultation, advertising and market research purposes only takes place with your explicit consent. If, when giving your consent to the purposes stated above, you also give your permission for your data to be used by other CP autosport AG organisations or additional named third parties, your data may also be transferred to these parties. If this is not the case, your data will not be transferred to any other parties. The information on this website is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. In no event shall CP autosport be liable to any person for any special, indirect or consequential damages relating to this material, unless caused by gross negligence or intentional misconduct. CP autosport is not responsible for the contents of websites that are maintained by third parties and therefore waives its liability for any links from this website to other websites. We reserve the right to change this document at any time without further notice. Your use of the site will be subject to the most current version posted on the site at the time of your use. By using this site or downloading, uploading or using any material listed under the CP autosport domain you agree to be bounded by this document. Should you disagree with anything stated here please discontinue your use of the site. All texts, pictures and other works published on the internet page are subject to the copyright of CP autosport, if not otherwise indicated. Any duplication, distribution, storage, communication, broadcast and reproduction or transmission of the contents without written approval is prohibited. All marks, model names, logos, and emblems and images are trademarks of their respective owners. Despite our efforts to provide accurate information, this site may contain technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors, site maintainers are not responsible for that.
CP Tech privacy statement
Effective date of this privacy statement
May 23, 2018
CP Tech believes strongly in protecting the privacy of the personal data you provide to us. We also believe it is important to inform you about how we will use your personal data. This document explains how Nedschroef may process your personal data and the rights you have in this respect. Therefore, we encourage you to read this privacy statement carefully.
Scope of this privacy statement
This privacy statement applies to the personal data that is processed by CP Tech GmbH or its affiliates or subsidiaries (CP Tech) when you interact with CP Tech, such as when you visit our websites, when you use the products or services offered by CP Tech, when you purchase CP Tech products or services, when you subscribe to newsletters, when you contact customer support, and when you interact with CP Tech on behalf of a customer, supplier or business partner, or as a job applicant. Such data are processed under the responsibility of the local CP Tech entity as well as under the responsibility of Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding BV, with its principle office at Kanaaldijk N.W. 75, 5707 LC Helmond, The Netherlands.
In this privacy statement we explain:
1. why we ask you to share your personal data;
2. what types of personal data we collect;
3. ways in which we collect your personal data;
4. how long we keep your personal data;
5. who we share your personal data with;
6. how we protect your personal data;
7. what rights you have as a data subject;
8. how you can contact us.
1. Why we ask you to share your personal data
We ask you to share your personal data with us for purposes that include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving information about CP Tech products and services;
- Participating in CP Tech online communities, including our social media channels/pages and blogs;
- Storing your preferences for future interactions and communications from CP Tech;
- Helping us to develop products and services and create campaigns that are designed around you, optimize customer services and continuously improve our websites;
- Helping us to improve products and services, and allowing CP Tech to keep you informed of, or involve you in the testing of, new products and services;
- Resolving product and services issues;
- Receiving personalized messages, special offers and advertisements that are relevant to your personal interests, based on the information you have shared with us;
- Managing customer relationships;
- Facilitating information access;
- Enhancing communications;
- Analyzing and understanding customer interactions;
- Answering your questions or resolving your product and service requests as well as informing you about the status thereof.
We will process your personal data based on one or more of the following legal grounds:
· Performance of a contract;
· Compliance with a legal obligation;
· Legitimate interest;
· Your consent.
We generally process your personal data only for those purposes that we have communicated with you. If we use it for other (closely related) purposes, additional data protection measures will be implemented if required by law.
2. Types of personal data we may collect
When you interact with us on behalf of a customer, supplier or business partner of CP Tech, we may collect:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your business address
- Name and address of the company you work for
When you interact with CP Tech in connection with a recruitment process, we may ask or receive certain personal data, including, but not limited to:
· Personal data allowing identification of the candidate and practical organization: first name, surname, address and country of residence, email address, telephone number, birth date.
- Personal data allowing the verification of the eligibility and selection criteria as laid down in the vacancy notices: education and training (diploma awarded), professional experience (job title, company name, company type and web address of company (optional), main tasks and responsibilities), linguistic and job related skills and competencies and areas of interest.
In addition, we may collect personal data via cookies or similar techniques, including, but not limited to:
- Your IP address (anonymized);
- Your cookie ID;
- Your web browser;
- Your location;
- The web pages you visit on our websites;
- The advertisements you've viewed or clicked through;
- Our website uses Google Analytics cookies;
- We entered into a data processing agreement with Google;
- We mask the last octet of website visitors’ IP addresses;
- We do not share website visitor’s data with Google;
- We do not use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device, let you navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, you may change your browser settings to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. For further information on cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them using different type of browsers, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on CP Tech websites you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
3. Different ways we collect your personal data
You can share your personal data with CP Tech in several ways, including, but not limited to:
- Your communications with CP Tech. These can be product- or service-related, and may include the contents of your questions to us, or requests that you addressed to us;
- Communicating with one of our representatives by email, phone or in writing;
- Ordering a product or service;
- Participating in a social media activity related to a CP Tech promotion, such as clicking “like” or “share”;
- Cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our websites;
- Provisions of services by CP Tech.
- Developing partnerships;
- Participating in fairs, events or promotions;
- When accessing CP Tech facilities or systems.
4. How long we keep your personal data
CP Tech will take reasonable steps to ensure that we retain your personal data only for so long as necessary to achieve the purposes as set out in this privacy statement or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
5. Sharing your personal data with others
CP Tech may share your personal data with any Nedschroef group company, for the purposes as described in this privacy statement.
In some cases we may also share your personal data with third parties, such as:
· Third parties relevant to the products and services that we provide;
· Third party suppliers in connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes described in this privacy statement, such as IT (software) providers, communication service providers or other suppliers to whom we outsource certain services.
We will only transfer your personal data to the above mentioned third parties for the purposes and on the legal grounds as stipulated in this privacy statement.
To the extent that a third party processes your personal data as a data processor of CP Tech, CP Tech will conclude a data processing agreement with such party in strict accordance with the requirements as stated in the GDPR.
To be able to provide our products and services, it may be necessary for us to transfer your personal data to a recipient in a country outside of the European Economic Area. In that case, CP Tech will ensure that the data transfer is compliant with the applicable law.
6. How we protect your personal data
CP Tech recognizes its responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us. Therefore we have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. These measures protect your personal data from unauthorized access, unlawful processing and from loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure.
7. Your rights
Once you have provided us with your personal data, you have the right to request access to that information. If you would like to exercise your rights, such as to access, review, correct, update or erase personal data, please contact us. You will also be provided with an opt-out opportunity in our commercial messages to you. We encourage you to keep your personal settings and personal data complete and current.
Your rights include:
· Accessing your personal data, meaning that you can make a request to obtain access to the personal data concerning yourself;
· Correcting or rectifyingyour personal data if it is not accurate or incomplete;
· Erasingthe personal data that concerns you;
· Objecting to or restrictingthe processing your personal data;
· Receivingyour personal data, meaning that you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
· Objectingto profiling;
· Filing a complaintwith a supervisory authority;
· Withdrawing your consentat any time.
If you want to exercise any of the rights listed above then you can contact CP Tech using the contact details mentioned in this privacy statement.
8. Changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement may change from time to time. The most current version of the privacy statement will always appear on our websites. The most recent version shall supersede any and all other versions of this privacy statement. CP Tech reserves the right to change or modify this privacy statement at any time and at its sole discretion by posting revisions. Therefore, we encourage you to check back regularly to learn about those changes.
9. How to contact us
If you need further information or have any questions, suggestions or complaints regarding the security and/or processing of your personal data, please contact us in writing via:
Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding B.V., att. Group Compliance Officer, PO Box 548, 5700 AM Helmond, The Netherlands.